Long Preston Parish Council requires the services of a Lengthsman to work on village maintenance.
The duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Grass cutting and strimming (excluding Village Greens that are already attended to)
- Trimming and pruning hedges, verges, shrubs and saplings
- Provision and application of weed killer
- Collection and removal of leaves
- Maintenance of benches, bus shelters, edging posts and other structures (such as the Memorial Fountain)
- Litter picking
- Monitoring and maintenance of the Village Greens (excluding grass cutting)
For more information or a tender document please contact the Parish Clerk (contact details below).
The deabline for submission of quotations is noon, Thursday 30th March 2017
Parish Clerk & RFO
4 Penny Green | Settle | North Yorkshire