We have built this page to better facilitate the reporting of street light problems and other location based issues.
1. Locate the light that you wish to report. Use the mouse or your finger to drag the map around. You can zoom in and out using the controls on the left.
2. Click on the light and confirm that this is the correct light by clicking the button that appears.
3. Fill out the form that appears on screen, ensuring that you select a fault from the menu that best describes what you can (or cannot) see.
This will send us a message and we will update the website to show the lights with which we are experiencing problems.
1. Click on the map to place a marker as close to the issue as possible. If you make a mistake simply click elswehere to move the marker.
2. Once you are happy, click on the marker and confirm the location by clicking on the button that appears.
3. Fill out the form that appears on screen, ensuring that you select an issue from the menu that best describes what you wish to report. If your issue is not in the list then please indicate 'other' and provide as much information as you can in the description.
This will send us a message immediately to enable us to take the best course of action.